The Shepard Broad College of Law and the Sharon and Mitchell W. Berger Entrepreneur Law Clinic are hosting the second annual Sharon and Mitchell W. Berger Entrepreneur Bootcamp. To review the 2018 Course Agenda and Class Materials, please click here.
This free program is designed to immerse entrepreneurs in the skills and disciplines needed to successfully launch a start-up business, with particular focus on those companies built on research, design, or innovation. Tickets are also available for a VIP reception and VIP seating.
The program will include both an online component and a two-day workshop open to all NSU students, faculty, staff, and to the general public. The program will explore many of the essential steps for developing new products and companies, such as:
- Ideation and Research
- Business Planning
- Financial Planning and Market Analysis
- Patents and Patentability
- Non-patent based Intellectual Property, including Trademarks, Trade Secrets, and Copyrights
- Legal Issues for Start-Ups, including Business Legal Structures, Ownership Models, and Employment Structures
- Business Funding and Finance: Angels, VCs, and Lenders
- Risk and Process Management
- Many More
This intensive training is on the NSU Davie campus at the Shepard Broad College of Law.